- Platinum Plus North Tour Platinum Plus South TourCastle TourClassic London TourUltimate Indulgence TourHighlights of Southern England TourPlatinum Plus Wales TourTale of Four CitiesLondon Movie & Theatre Tour England Helicopter TourFine Dining TourHunting & FishingVIP Tour & Experiences & more »
- Classic London TourLondon to Scotland Return TourRoyal London TourFamily London TourHidden London TourLondon Movie & Theatre Tour England Helicopter TourDay Tours Family London Tour & more »
- History Tours Literature and Movie Tours Garden Tours Sports Tours
- London Tours Cotswolds Tours North and Central South
- Platinum Plus North Tour Platinum Plus South TourRoyal TourCastle TourUltimate Indulgence TourPlatinum Plus Wales TourLondon to Scotland Return TourBritish Isles Tour Cruise Shore ToursDay Tours Welsh Borders Tour & more »
Let us plan your Tour
You decide the places you want to see and the pace you want to travel… Read More…
9 Nights / 10 Days; First Class Hotels; Start Any Day
After 2 days in London, this tour travels to the capital of Scotland, Edinburgh before returning to London. On the way is stunning countryside and many of the Britain's best known sites.
- Lake District
London to Scotland Return Tour
After 2 days in London, this tour travels to the capital of Scotland, Edinburgh before returning to London. On the way is stunning countryside and many of the Britain's best known sites. …Read More…
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
No visit to London is complete without visiting Windsor Castle. Only a short journey from the capital, it is the largest and oldest inhabited castle in the world with the Queen often taking residence at the weekends, indicated by the Royal Standard flying over the Round Tower. If you see the Union Jack flag, it signifies that the Queen is not there. Read More...
England Tours by Classic England
Classic England has been providing world class private tours to discerning clients since the year 2000. We have selected the best hotels, locations and guides to meet the most demanding standards. Please feel free to explore our website and browse our sample tours.
About Classic England
All our tours are private and we can cater for single travellers to large groups. We offer a vast range of tours from general sightseeing to cover many themes from fine dining to literature tours. Our team of professionally trained guides will help you explore places of interest as well as hidden treasures off the beaten track. You will discover the real England.Read More About Us »
The tours detailed in our website are sample tours to give you ideas and options of places to see. Our clients get the vacation they want, as we plan each tour individually from scratch. You will be able to choose the places you visit, the type of hotel, the pace you go and when you travel. You will have total freedom to do as you wish.Create a custom tour »
The feedback from our clients helps us to continually maintain our high standards. Please click through for a selection of our recent comments.Read our testimonials »
- Highlights of Southern England TourKent - Key to England TourKent - Garden of England Tour