- Platinum Plus North Tour Platinum Plus South TourCastle TourClassic London TourUltimate Indulgence TourHighlights of Southern England TourPlatinum Plus Wales TourTale of Four CitiesLondon Movie & Theatre Tour England Helicopter TourFine Dining TourHunting & FishingVIP Tour & Experiences & more »
- Classic London TourLondon to Scotland Return TourRoyal London TourFamily London TourHidden London TourLondon Movie & Theatre Tour England Helicopter TourDay Tours Family London Tour & more »
- History Tours Literature and Movie Tours Garden Tours Sports Tours
- London Tours Cotswolds Tours North and Central South
- Platinum Plus North Tour Platinum Plus South TourRoyal TourCastle TourUltimate Indulgence TourPlatinum Plus Wales TourLondon to Scotland Return TourBritish Isles Tour Cruise Shore ToursDay Tours Welsh Borders Tour & more »
- Tours Through Historical England
- JRR TOLKIEN COMES TO LIFE WITH OUR HOBBIT & LORD OF THE RINGS TOUR OF MIDDLE EARTH
- Landscape offers beautiful clues to the history of England
- Olympics heralds opening of new London attractions
- Great British food and drink festivals
- The Beatles and North West England Tours
- The Building of The Shard
- Things to see & do in England this Summer
- The History & Culture of England
- Our Guide To The Queen & Her Diamond Jubilee
Classic England Latest News
Monday, October 06, 2014
No visit to London is complete without visiting Windsor Castle. Only a short journey from the capital, it is the largest and oldest inhabited castle in the world and the Queen’s home where she spends many of her private weekends. The castle has been the residence of Royalty for over 1,000 years and hosts many ceremonial events and the State banquets in St George’s Hall can seat 160. Read More...
Monday, October 06, 2014
The first instalment of Peter Jackson’s trilogy of J.R.R. Tolkien's Hobbit films is taking the world by storm. To celebrate, Classic England now has a tour of locations associated with Tolkein, visiting the sites that inspired the Middle Earth setting of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. Please CONTACT US if you would like further information regarding this tour or any of our popular Movie and Literature tours. Read More...
Monday, August 13, 2012
Throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland the landscape if filled with numerous earthworks, forts and henges creating a historic legacy almost unrivalled in the world. Read More...
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Great Britain boasts a wide range of delicious regional produce and visitors can sample everything from seafood to sausages, cheese, chillies, beer and of course malt whisky in Scotland. The culinary delights are celebrated each year in a wide range of festivals including the following: Read More...
Friday, May 18, 2012
The Beatles are the most famous band in the world and visitors can visit the most important locations in England associated with the four men who transformed the music industry. Beginning in London, you can walk across the famous Abbey Road pedestrian crossing and visit Saville Row where they played their last concert from the rooftop. Read More...
Thursday, May 03, 2012
London’s skyline is constantly changing and visitors to our capital city cannot avoid noticing the striking outline of London’s newest skyscraper, known as The Shard. Nearing completion, this will contain one of the finest hotels in the country and at 1,016 feet it is regarded as one of the most ambitious architectural feats in the country. The Shangri-La hotel at the top of the Shard will provide Far Eastern luxury for the discerning traveller. Read More...
Monday, April 23, 2012
The 2012 Olympics in London is rapidly approaching and Classic England still has opportunities for visitors to this event to extend their stay and visit the beautiful countryside around London. Read More...
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Tuesday, April 03, 2012
- Highlights of Southern England TourKent - Key to England TourKent - Garden of England Tour